The 3rd Asian Symposium on Materials & Processing, ASMP 2012
will be held from August 30 to 31, 2012 in
Chennai, India. This is the 3rd in the series of ASMP (1st and 2nd were held in Bangkok, Thailand and Penang,
Malaysia, respectively). The aim of the symposium is to enhance mutual cooperation for higher research level
and activity in the fields of Materials and Processing Engineering in Asian region.
The Symposium will become a perfect platform to share, discuss and exchange ideas on the latest development
and recent findings in research studies related to advanced materials and processing among international
- Hisato Muroi, Yamagata University, Japan.
- Kunal Gokhale, College of Engineering Pune, India.
- R. Rajesh, Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Siddhartha Tiwari, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.
- G. Shireesha, R V College of Engineering, Bangalore, India.
- Yuhei Tsujii, Nagaoka University of Technology, Nagaoka, Japan.
For information about publishing in JSME journal, please see the following links